Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Translation of Arabic script would be appreciated  (Read 784 times)

Offline coldavo

• Consul
Translation of Arabic script would be appreciated
« on: September 02, 2017, 08:45:14 am »
Hi All,

This is a bit of a departure from numismatics but I am hoping that someone can help me.

I collect Primitive Moneys and, although not strictly such an item, I am just getting a nice Kris from Aceh in Indonesia. It has an inscription on both sides which I have been told is "Alahu Akba".  I have not been able to confirm this with Google Translate and would appreciate any help that you can give re translation.

All the best,
Col

bakkar

Re: Translation of Arabic script would be appreciated
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2017, 04:11:07 pm »
الله أكبر. Allah akbar, Allah is the greatest.

Offline coldavo

• Consul
Re: Translation of Arabic script would be appreciated
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2017, 06:45:24 pm »
Hi bakkar,

Thank you for the help. It is very much appreciated.

All the best,
Col

All coins are guaranteed for eternity