Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Please look at the RECENT ADDITIONS and PRICE REDUCTIONS at the top and bottom of the page. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES! Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Point your mouse to a coin in RECENT ADDITIONS or PRICE REDUCTIONS on this page to see the the price. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES!

FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Medieval, Islamic and Crusader Coins (Moderators: AlexB, quadrans)  |  Topic: Nice Leopoldus I., 3 groschen OTD, 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Nice Leopoldus I., 3 groschen OTD,  (Read 475 times)
quadrans
IMPERATOR
Caesar

Ad perpetuam rei memoriam. Ars longa, vita brevis.

« on: July 16, 2017, 10:08:38 am »

Nice Leopoldus I., 3 groschen OTD,

http://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-138348

049 Leopoldus I., (Leopoldus I. of Habsburg), King of Hungary, (1657-1705 A.D.), AR-3-Groschen, U-1089, Madonna and the child in the Mandorla, N/B//P-O, 1694, #01
avers:- LEOPOLD•D•G•R•[3,as value sign] I•S•A•G•H•B•R•, Laureate, draped and cuirassed bust right, below in value sign 3.
revers:- •S•IMMAC•VIR• [coat of arms] M•MAT•D•P•H• 16-94, Madonna in the Mandorla, the child in her right hand, below crowned coat of arms, mint marks and mint marks on the side.
diameter: 20,0-21,5mm, weight: 1,37g, axis: 0h,
mint: Hungary, mint mark: N/B//P-O, Nagybánya, (today Romania : Baia Mare),
date: 1694 A.D., ref: Unger-1089, Huszar-1469,

Regards

Q.

Edward D
Consul

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2017, 04:19:45 pm »

Wow! That is in fantastic condition! Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
quadrans
IMPERATOR
Caesar

Ad perpetuam rei memoriam. Ars longa, vita brevis.

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2017, 10:17:25 pm »

Thank you Edward.. Wink

Regards
 Q.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Medieval, Islamic and Crusader Coins (Moderators: AlexB, quadrans)  |  Topic: Nice Leopoldus I., 3 groschen OTD, « previous next »
Jump to:  

Recent Price Reductions in Forum's Shop