Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Any Ancient Roman Imperatorial and Imperial Coin Collector Clubs in New England?  (Read 651 times)

Michael F2

I'm a avid collector of ancient imperatorial and imperial coins, particularly Julius Caesar, the assassins/triumvars and the early roman emperors.  I would love to join a club that has these areas of interest.  Prefer a group that meets in the New England area.  Any suggestions?

Festivus

Offline Vincent

• Caesar
Hello, lived outside of Boston for 15 years and use to attend the  Bay State Coin Show regularly.
That was a long time ago. Never joined a club and to find an exclusive ancients group may be difficult.
Found this website for you to locate groups in your area.
http://www.thecoinlook.com/clubs.htm

The most promising would be this one it seems

Boston Numismatic Society, Waltham, MA
Club Meetings:   2nd Tuesday at   7:30pm.   (except July and August)   

You'll have to confirm.
Good luck....you can always form a group yourself!
Shouldn't be too difficult, especially in Boston with MFA.

Offline Molinari

• Tribunus Plebis Perpetuus
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
  • My defeat, if understood, should be my glory
There's the Massachusetts Ancient Numismatic Association, which I think is still active, and I believe a group called Historia Numorum is in the Boston area too. 

All coins are guaranteed for eternity