Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Please call us if you have questions 252-646-1958. Thanks for your business! Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We are happy to take your order over the phone. Please call if you have questions 252-646-1958. Thanks for your business!

FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numism  |  For the New Ancient Coin Collector (Moderators: wolfgang336, Gavignano, Lucas H)  |  Topic: Selling Coins 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Selling Coins  (Read 144 times)
Ricardo H
Auxiliary

« on: April 20, 2017, 07:47:47 pm »

Hi Coin experts,

Just wondering where you guys sell your coins? I was going to use vcoins, but it seems to be a paid service, and I'm not sure if my coins are worth enough to justify the cost. E bay seems like counterfeit heaven so I'm not sure if I would like to sell on there. I have several thousand coins I would like to sell (buy them in bulk while traveling and have only recently gotten around to categorizing them and doing a valuation). What type of information would you include when selling a coin? I find ancients roman and Jewish coins especially difficult to classify.

Many Thanks,

Rick Hinds
Jay GT4
Procurator Caesaris
Caesar

Leave the gun, take the Canoli!

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2017, 08:01:26 pm »

Sell right here either by consigning to Joe (higher value coins) or sell them yourself in the members auctionGood clear pictures with as much info as possible and you're likely to attract a buyer.  I've been quite happy using both methods.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numism  |  For the New Ancient Coin Collector (Moderators: wolfgang336, Gavignano, Lucas H)  |  Topic: Selling Coins « previous next »
Jump to:  

Recent Price Reductions in Forum's Shop