Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Please call us if you have questions 252-646-1958. Thanks for your business! Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We are happy to take your order over the phone. Please call if you have questions 252-646-1958. Thanks for your business!

FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Announcements and Help  |  Discussion Board and Website Help (Moderators: Joe Sermarini, Sorin Teodor)  |  Topic: Auction listing issue with apostrophe (') 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Auction listing issue with apostrophe (')  (Read 181 times)
Jay GT4
Procurator Caesaris
Caesar

Leave the gun, take the Canoli!

« on: April 15, 2017, 08:34:05 am »

I'm  finding a problem with adding coins to the auction.  When adding the description if I use any apostrophes I get rows and rows of apostrophes when previewing.  I end up going back and having to take them out.  If they aren't taken out before finishing the rows of apostrophes grows to where you may have hundreds of them.  So my listings intentionally don't have any apostrophes in them.

Joe Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM STAFF
Caesar

All Coins Guaranteed for Eternity.

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2017, 07:49:45 pm »

I will let Sorin know. Hopefully he can fix the problem.

Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS
Jay GT4
Procurator Caesaris
Caesar

Leave the gun, take the Canoli!

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2017, 09:31:34 pm »

I noticed today that this issue is happening with others as well.

http://www.forumancientcoins.com/auction/APViewItem.asp?ID=69302

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Announcements and Help  |  Discussion Board and Website Help (Moderators: Joe Sermarini, Sorin Teodor)  |  Topic: Auction listing issue with apostrophe (') « previous next »
Jump to:  

Recent Price Reductions in Forum's Shop