Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Please look at the RECENT ADDITIONS and PRICE REDUCTIONS at the top and bottom of the page. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES! Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Point your mouse to a coin in RECENT ADDITIONS or PRICE REDUCTIONS on this page to see the the price. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES!

FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Antiquities  |  Other Antiquities  |  Topic: Bronze Idol ? 6cm 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bronze Idol ? 6cm  (Read 161 times)
Arslan
Praetorian

« on: March 19, 2017, 05:37:26 pm »

Any Help , It looks like idol as well, any information would be great , thanks.
Joe Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM STAFF
Caesar

All Coins Guaranteed for Eternity.

« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2017, 08:46:40 am »

When people do not reply, it probably means they have never seen anything similar.

Working with the antiquities dealer Alex Malloy, I think he assumed almost anything he had never seen before (after 30 years as a dealer) was a modern fake. I found that he was almost always right. 

I have never seen anything like this or the other items you posted. Honestly, that doesn't mean much, I don't have 30 years dealing antiquities.

Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS
Arslan
Praetorian

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2017, 04:36:26 pm »

Thanks very much for the comment , hopefully they are not fake and unseen before , Smiley
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Antiquities  |  Other Antiquities  |  Topic: Bronze Idol ? 6cm « previous next »
Jump to:  

Recent Price Reductions in Forum's Shop