Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Help requested for coin identification (thanks).  (Read 489 times)

davyx

Help requested for coin identification (thanks).
« on: March 13, 2017, 05:32:03 pm »
Hello everybody,
recently I bought a coin lot containing a few unidentified ancient(?) coins. All of them are bifferent, but all made of copper, and with size comparable with 1 eurocent. I show here the first of them, hoping that some of you will be able to provide me with an identification for it. ;)
I have no idea about its epoch and geographic area (so sorry in advance if this thread is off-topic with respect to this section). Also, I have no idea of the coin orientation, so probably my scans are wrongly (since randonmly) rotated...
Sincerely,

Davide

All coins are guaranteed for eternity