Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Hanukkah Sameach! Tell them you want a coin from FORVM for Hanukkah!!!! Internet challenged? We are happy to take your order over the phone 252-646-1958. Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas!!! Tell them you want a coin from FORVM for Christmas!!!! Internet challenged? We are happy to take your order over the phone 252-646-1958.

FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Medieval, Islamic and Crusader Coins (Moderators: AlexB, quadrans)  |  Topic: Help requested for coin identification (thanks). 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Help requested for coin identification (thanks).  (Read 193 times)
Davyx
Legionary

« on: March 13, 2017, 03:32:03 pm »

Hello everybody,
recently I bought a coin lot containing a few unidentified ancient(?) coins. All of them are bifferent, but all made of copper, and with size comparable with 1 eurocent. I show here the first of them, hoping that some of you will be able to provide me with an identification for it. Wink
I have no idea about its epoch and geographic area (so sorry in advance if this thread is off-topic with respect to this section). Also, I have no idea of the coin orientation, so probably my scans are wrongly (since randonmly) rotated...
Sincerely,

Davide
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Medieval, Islamic and Crusader Coins (Moderators: AlexB, quadrans)  |  Topic: Help requested for coin identification (thanks). « previous next »
Jump to:  

Recent Price Reductions in Forum's Shop