Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Help requested for coin identification (thanks).  (Read 488 times)

davyx

Help requested for coin identification (thanks).
« on: March 13, 2017, 05:32:03 pm »
Hello everybody,
recently I bought a coin lot containing a few unidentified ancient(?) coins. All of them are bifferent, but all made of copper, and with size comparable with 1 eurocent. I show here the first of them, hoping that some of you will be able to provide me with an identification for it. ;)
I have no idea about its epoch and geographic area (so sorry in advance if this thread is off-topic with respect to this section). Also, I have no idea of the coin orientation, so probably my scans are wrongly (since randonmly) rotated...
Sincerely,

Davide

All coins are guaranteed for eternity