Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: When heart and wallet talks as one, good and bad things happens.  (Read 1028 times)

Offline Kim B. N

• Caesar
  • Omnium rerum principia parva sunt
Hello dear coin friends!  :)

Well as the subject states and i think we have all tried it in this awesome hobby.

I went to collect my winnings from a Members Free Auction, and came home with a lot more. Dooh!  ;D

Hence the good/bad thing, good for the hobby, not soo good for the wallet.

One of the coins i picked up is this one (not from the auction). And i am sooo excited getting this, (I did get some flowers for the lady of the house to make up)..  ;D

Hope you like it. Cheers Kim and happy Valentines day. ♥

SPAIN, Turiaso. Tiberius. AD 14-37. Æ As (29mm, 10.91 g, 4h). L. Caecilius Aquin. and M. Gels Palud, duoviri. Laureate head right / Bull standing right, head facing. ACIP 3292; RPC I 419a.

Offline SC

• Tribunus Plebis Perpetuus
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
    • A Handbook of Late Roman Bronze Coin Types 324-395.
Re: When heart and wallet talks as one, good and bad things happens.
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2017, 06:30:06 pm »
Nice coin and nice history.

Shawn
SC
(Shawn Caza, Ottawa)

All coins are guaranteed for eternity