Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Please call us if you have questions 252-646-1958. Thanks for your business! Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We are happy to take your order over the phone. Please call if you have questions 252-646-1958. Thanks for your business!

FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Announcements and Help  |  Discussion Board and Website Help (Moderators: Joe Sermarini, Sorin Teodor)  |  Topic: Issues in Forum shop and Auction 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Issues in Forum shop and Auction  (Read 782 times)
Jay GT4
Procurator Caesaris
Caesar

Leave the gun, take the Canoli!

« on: February 09, 2017, 03:11:25 pm »

I'm finding these problems when using both my laptop and my tablet.  

When adding a coin to the wish list I have to click on the coin first to open the new page and then "add to wish list".  If I click "Add to wish list" on the listing page it doesn't work.  This happens every time.

I also find if I'm looking at say all the coins of Vespasian and I'm on page 2  then click on a coin to view it, when I go back to the list, it will say I'm on page 2 but show the coins from page 1.   This also happens every time.

When I click on "Recent Additions" or "Price Reductions" I see a list on the left of the coins recently added or reduced but the corresponding image is not always on the top of the page, sometimes it is several pages in behind items that were added days before.  This doesn't happen regularly but enough that I notice.

I'm also having to log in multiple times to see my wish list and then again to add a coin to the wish list and then again to view my wish list all within a few minutes.

Just my observations, not sure if it's happening to anyone else but it happens to me no matter which device I'm using.  

Bill W4
Consul

« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2017, 04:55:44 pm »

I have similar troubles but they are random.  Sometimes here and sometimes not.   Laptop, ipad, desk top; doesn't seem to matter.  They come and go?  Not a real problem but it does exist

I wouldn't join any club that would have me as a member!
Joe Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM STAFF
Caesar

All Coins Guaranteed for Eternity.

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2017, 05:01:42 am »

I sent Sorin a link to this thread.  He should be able to help.

For the 2nd and 3rd issues, what view options have you selected?  Gallery or detail view.  Coins per page?  Sort order?

Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS
Jay GT4
Procurator Caesaris
Caesar

Leave the gun, take the Canoli!

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2017, 07:00:50 am »

HI Joe I have it set to sort by date and I guess it would be detail view where each coin is below the previous.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Announcements and Help  |  Discussion Board and Website Help (Moderators: Joe Sermarini, Sorin Teodor)  |  Topic: Issues in Forum shop and Auction « previous next »
Jump to:  

Recent Price Reductions in Forum's Shop