Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Bug on the Topic "soldatoconfederato has again some fake dies ..."  (Read 2648 times)

Offline Brennos

• Consul
on the Din X Topic "soldatoconfederato has again some fake dies for sale "

I can't reach the last (4th) page , i have this kind of error message :

Online Joe Sermarini

• Owner, President
  • FORVM STAFF
  • Caesar
  • All Coins Guaranteed for Eternity.
    • FORVM ANCIENT COINS
Re: Bug on the Topic "soldatoconfederato has again some fake dies ..."
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2016, 06:48:44 pm »
Yes, unfortunately we don't know how to fix it yet.
Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS

Offline TenthGen

• Consul
  • Ferrata Fidelis Constans
Re: Bug on the Topic "soldatoconfederato has again some fake dies ..."
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2016, 08:47:08 pm »
One option is to work backwards. I saw this happen once before in a different thread when I was trying to post an image, but the file was physically too wide for the forum's script. The image uploaded and posted, but that page became inaccessible as a result. I fixed it by editing my previous post to remove the image attachment. That may or may not be the problem here. But it could be worth a shot.

Since you can't see the previous post to click the edit button, you'll have to infer what the edit link would be. It's probably the last post to have an image. One guess would be topic 107660 msg664485, the last post made in that thread by Din X. So, Joe, Din X, or anyone else with editing access could go to one of their own posts from the first 3 pages of that thread, click "Modify", and then copy that address and paste it into their browser address bar. They would then change the topic and message part to say: msg=664485;topic=107660  . There will be several other parts of the address, but only the msg and topic parts would need to change. By clicking enter, it should bring up the option to edit that post. If from the viewpoint of the edit page it appears that Din X's post was the last one prior to the thread crashing, simply edit away all the images or delete the post entirely. If his post was not the last, then you can see which one was, and edit that one.

It's something of a shot in the dark, but this just reminds me so much of my previous thread crash fixed via this method.

All coins are guaranteed for eternity