Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Please look at the RECENT ADDITIONS and PRICE REDUCTIONS at the top and bottom of the page. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES! Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Point your mouse to a coin in RECENT ADDITIONS or PRICE REDUCTIONS on this page to see the the price. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES!

FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Buying and Selling  |  Forum's Coins and Antiquities Consignment Shop  |  Topic: Post in this thread for $10 Forum Dollars 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Post in this thread for $10 Forum Dollars  (Read 3645 times)
JamesC11
Praetorian

« Reply #50 on: March 16, 2017, 01:45:53 pm »

Thank you, Joe.  At my age, the IRS already does that for me.  I did order an attractive ex-Lindgren, Theodosius I centenionalis at a very fair price.  Count me a happy customer since 2004!  Best regards, Jim
Joe Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM STAFF
Caesar

All Coins Guaranteed for Eternity.

« Reply #51 on: March 16, 2017, 02:49:27 pm »

Thanks Jim. Smiley

Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS
Stkp
Procurator Caesaris
Consul

« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2017, 06:46:18 am »

Almost my entire collection of ancients, medieval and miscellany is posted to my personal gallery on Forum Ancient Coins and these message boards have proven over the years to be an invaluable source of information, not to mention a great pastime.  My first uncleaned Roman coins were bought from Forum Ancient Coins, and over the years I have never been disappointed by any purchase made here.  Best wishes, Joe!  Steve (Stkp)

Joe Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM STAFF
Caesar

All Coins Guaranteed for Eternity.

« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2017, 07:36:21 am »

Thanks Steve. I added $10 Forum dollars to your account.

Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Buying and Selling  |  Forum's Coins and Antiquities Consignment Shop  |  Topic: Post in this thread for $10 Forum Dollars « previous next »
Jump to:  

Recent Price Reductions in Forum's Shop