Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Hi, I have a question regarding a coin  (Read 577 times)

Offline Alejandro M

• Praetorian
  • Greetings from Colombia
Hi, I have a question regarding a coin
« on: September 17, 2016, 12:53:03 pm »
I am looking at this coin and  reading everywhere but have been unable to find any information about it.  I'd appreciate it if someone could give me a clue.  All I know is that it's supposed to be a Greek Magistrate Tetradrachm.

Thanks to all for your patience as I'm a little if not very rusty. I'm retaking coin collecting after a 30 year hiatus because my 5 year old found my old coin and bills books...
Alejandro Munera
Cum Finis Et Licitus, Etiam Media Sunt Licita

Online Pekka K

• Tribunus Plebis Perpetuus
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
  • ...one coin at a time...

Offline djmacdo

• Tribunus Plebis 2017
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
  • I love this forum!
Re: Hi, I have a question regarding a coin
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2016, 12:49:38 pm »
This coin is for sale on Ebay.  Are you inquiring about a coin you are thinking of purchasing?

Offline Lee S

• Comitia Curiata
  • Conservator
  • Caesar
  • γεια μας !!!
Re: Hi, I have a question regarding a coin
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2016, 02:53:38 pm »
This coin is for sale on Ebay.  Are you inquiring about a coin you are thinking of purchasing?
j perhaps he is... But no one ever reads the small print...

Alejandro, this forum is hosted by, and connected to a coin store... Possibly the best in the trade. Therefore discussion of coins for sale elsewhere is forbidden. More importantly it is impossible to verify the genuiness of a coin from photos alone... Therefore the Forvm motto.. " know the coin or know the dealer"
     Welcome back to coin collecting! But if you are unsure about a purchase, click on the "coin store" link above and enjoy a warranty for eternity for any purchase.... More than you will ever find on fleabay!!

Best wishes, Lee.

All coins are guaranteed for eternity