Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Need Auction Catalogue Reference for Valerius Gratus  (Read 1589 times)

Offline 77HK77

• Caesar
Need Auction Catalogue Reference for Valerius Gratus
« on: June 28, 2016, 09:22:47 pm »
I recently acquired the prutah of Valerius Gratus below at auction and it came with the previous owners tag.

The Tag read "x Superior 15-19-06-76  #104"

I'm curious if the reference is to the Superior Coin sale 15-19 June 1976.

If any one has access to the auction catalogue I would love to know if this coin was sold there and if any other "ex" was mentioned in the catalogue description.

Thanks for looking
HK

Offline Shepherd05

• Praetorian
Re: Need Auction Catalogue Reference for Valerius Gratus
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2016, 10:46:03 am »
Yes, I have the catalogue. Your coin is no. 104. Congrats on the pedigree!

Kindest Regards,
Jared Clark

Offline 77HK77

• Caesar
Re: Need Auction Catalogue Reference for Valerius Gratus
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2016, 05:30:23 pm »
Thank you for taking the time to look!!

HK

All coins are guaranteed for eternity