Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Ancient Vietnamese coins?  (Read 1582 times)

lolman1c

Ancient Vietnamese coins?
« on: June 27, 2016, 03:35:28 pm »
Hello,

I'm currently looking for an Ancient (pre-1800) Vietnamese coin as a gift for a friend. However, I have never bought one before and have no idea what I'm looking for or what I'm looking for so was wondering if anyone here could give me some help. (I know it's a long shot).

I've seen a couple of high rated ebayers selling "Ancient Vietnamese coins" and was wondering if stuff like this (see pic) is genuine?

Online Joe Sermarini

• Owner, President
  • FORVM STAFF
  • Caesar
  • All Coins Guaranteed for Eternity.
    • FORVM ANCIENT COINS
Re: Ancient Vietnamese coins?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2016, 07:39:34 am »
Your question is not a good question. Know the coin is genuine or know the seller is a reputable seller who knows the coin for you, or DO NOT BUY.  You should not buy based on the opinion of someone on the internet that you do not know and who only has a photo.
Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS

All coins are guaranteed for eternity