Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Khosrau WYHC mint RY 18  (Read 1123 times)

rafal j

Khosrau WYHC mint RY 18
« on: June 06, 2016, 12:30:28 pm »
Hello friends,
Could you tell me if really Khosrau RY 18 is so rare? I couldn't find it anywhere even on grifterrec web page to compare if the date is OK. maybe somebody has it in his/her collection to check if it is OK. What printed catalogs says about it?
Another question also about rarity of some years - RY39 - the last year of Khosrau - in the Internet I just find one piece of it. Although I like very much these coins (we can meet them a lot) I just have only two pieces -  very popular mints - WYH and LD
Thanks a lot
regards
raf

All coins are guaranteed for eternity