Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Vandal and Barbarian coin catagory on main website gone  (Read 2058 times)

Offline Vincent C3

• Legionary
Vandal and Barbarian coin catagory on main website gone
« on: January 31, 2016, 12:57:30 am »
Hi,
I hope this is the right place to ask this question (if not I apologize). I have been collecting coins from the Vandal kingdom for two years and I have bought a few from this site. I just bought the most recent coin but then today when I went to check if there was anything new the category was gone. Does anyone know if Forum has stopped selling them? If so please reconsider.  Thank you in advance. I have 13 coins in my collection and want to keep going. I love this site and trust the authenticity and integrity of the company. I am leery of purchasing Vandal coins from other dealers.

All the best in the new year,
Vince

All coins are guaranteed for eternity