Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Trachy identification - Latin Rulers of Constantinople?  (Read 892 times)

Offline Boris P

• Legionary
Trachy identification - Latin Rulers of Constantinople?
« on: December 12, 2015, 10:31:40 am »
Dear Colleagues,

I have this coin in my collection, where I have difficulties to idetify it. Bust of the Christ looks similar to the trachy of Latin Rulers of Constantinople SBCV 2036, but the reverse side seems to be more similar to the Alexius III. SBCV 2012. Have you got any Suggestion how to identify this coin? (2,2g, 25mm)

Thank you

Offline Strategos

• Consul
    • Labarum.info
Re: Trachy identification - Latin Rulers of Constantinople?
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2015, 11:19:05 am »

Offline Boris P

• Legionary
Re: Trachy identification - Latin Rulers of Constantinople?
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2015, 02:09:48 pm »
Thank you. I didnĀ“t expected, that it could be something like Bulgarian imitative. I will try to learn more about these coins.

All coins are guaranteed for eternity