Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Please look at the RECENT ADDITIONS and PRICE REDUCTIONS at the top and bottom of the page. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES! Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Point your mouse to a coin in RECENT ADDITIONS or PRICE REDUCTIONS on this page to see the the price. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES!

FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Ancient Coin Webmasters (Moderator: Sorin Teodor)  |  Topic: Meepzorp's coin website 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 [48] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Meepzorp's coin website  (Read 125183 times)
Meepzorp
Procurator Caesaris
Caesar

« Reply #1175 on: Today at 03:46:03 pm »

Hi folks,

As some of you may have noticed, I haven't done any significant work on my website since 10/15/19. That was over 3 months ago.

Things have been rather hectic around here lately. For the past few months, my mother and I have had to deal with numerous things going wrong. This caused me to get backed up on things. It took me all this time just to get caught up on everything.

Assuming that nothing goes catastrophically wrong in the next few days, I should be able to resume working on my website within then next 2-3 days or so.

During the past few months, I have received numerous coins. I was so busy that I didn't have time to process them or write up my tags. I have a whole pile of coin packages that need to be processed. I will be posting them here soon.

Meepzorp

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 [48] Go Up Print 
FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Ancient Coin Webmasters (Moderator: Sorin Teodor)  |  Topic: Meepzorp's coin website « previous next »
Jump to:  

Recent Price Reductions in Forum's Shop