Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. STORE WIDE SALE!!! 10% OFF EVERYTHING!!! WE ARE OPEN AND SHIPPING!!! We Are Working From Home, Social Distancing, Wearing Masks, And Sanitizing To Pack Orders!!! Please Call Us If You Have Questions 252-646-1958 Welcome Guest. Please login or register. STORE WIDE SALE!!! 10% OFF EVERYTHING!!! WE ARE OPEN AND SHIPPING!!! We Are Working From Home, Social Distancing, Wearing Masks, And Sanitizing To Pack Orders!!! Please Call Us If You Have Questions 252-646-1958

FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Ancient Coin Webmasters (Moderator: Sorin Teodor)  |  Topic: Meepzorp's coin website 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 [49] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Meepzorp's coin website  (Read 166087 times)
Meepzorp
Procurator Caesaris
Caesar

« Reply #1200 on: May 07, 2020, 05:15:01 pm »

Hi folks,

I figured that I would provide everyone with an update regarding working on my website.

A few months ago, I was busy posting coins that I had purchased last Fall and Winter. I had so many new coins to post that it caused me to get backed up on things. It is probably going to take me a while to get caught up on everything so that I can resume working on my website.

It is also Spring. It is time for "Spring cleaning". I have a bunch of things to do around the house and in the yard. On Saturday, I started my 1988 Mustang GT and ran it for a while. I hadn't started it since last Fall (about 7 months ago).

In addition to that, medically speaking, this Winter has been particularly bad for me. Just about everyone here in Forum knows that I have been suffering from a serious, chronic illness for 30 years. Generally speaking, I feel worse in the Winter. But this Winter has been a bad one for me, compared to other Winters over the past 10-20 years. I have been very sick almost all Winter.

I got sick in late December 2019 with what I thought (at that time) was the flu.  Looking back on it, I may have had the coronavirus. I still don't know what I had. I was very sick for 9 weeks. I didn't return to "normal" (for me) until the first or second week of March 2020. I felt "okay" (for me) for about 5-6 weeks. About 3-4 weeks ago, I got very sick again. And I have been seriously ill for about a month now. For me, medically speaking, I don't now what is going on this Winter.

Of course, the fact that I have been so sick for several months now is preventing me from getting caught up on everything I need to do so that I can get back to working on my website again. It is probably going to be a while before I can resume working on my website again.

Meepzorp

Robert_Brenchley
Procurator Caesaris
Caesar

Honi soit qui mal y pense.

« Reply #1201 on: May 14, 2020, 03:08:40 pm »

I hope you're well soon. It could have been coronavirus; people are telling me it's very unpredictable, and sometimes people are unwell for ages after having it.

Robert Brenchley

My gallery: https://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10405
Fiat justitia ruat caelum
Meepzorp
Procurator Caesaris
Caesar

« Reply #1202 on: May 14, 2020, 05:54:38 pm »

Hi RB,

Thank you for the message. Smiley

No one really knows what this coronavirus can do to people. Just within this past week, the fact that it causes an inflammatory syndrome several weeks after a patient is supposedly "cured" has been all over the news.

Meepzorp

Robert_Brenchley
Procurator Caesaris
Caesar

Honi soit qui mal y pense.

« Reply #1203 on: May 18, 2020, 03:42:48 pm »

That could explain why a friend's still ill a couple of months after having it.

Robert Brenchley

My gallery: https://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10405
Fiat justitia ruat caelum
Akropolis
Procurator Caesaris
Caesar

« Reply #1204 on: May 18, 2020, 03:57:12 pm »

Meepzorp: Best wishes for an early and complete recovery!!
PeteB

Meepzorp
Procurator Caesaris
Caesar

« Reply #1205 on: May 19, 2020, 11:51:37 pm »

Hi Akro,

Thank you for the message. Smiley

Meepzorp

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 [49] Go Up Print 
FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Ancient Coin Webmasters (Moderator: Sorin Teodor)  |  Topic: Meepzorp's coin website « previous next »
Jump to:  

Recent Price Reductions in Forum's Shop