Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Die catalogue of double sestertii of Trajan Decius  (Read 631 times)

Offline curtislclay

• Tribunus Plebis Perpetuus
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
Die catalogue of double sestertii of Trajan Decius
« on: August 24, 2015, 11:13:55 am »
The following e-mail to Joaquim Blay Detrell, sent to the e-mail address he gave in 2006 (qblay@jbd.e.telefonica.net), was returned to me a undeliverable.

Can anyone provide valid links to these two die catalogues, one of the double sestertii of Trajan Decius, the other of his Divi antoniniani?

Joaquim,

Are you the author of this catalogue, which I recall seeing online some years ago, but now cannot locate on Forvm Ancient Coins or via Bing? Can you provide me a link to it?

I am working on the catalogue of a large private collection of the coins of Decius, which contains seven of his double sestertii and one of Etruscilla’s. I would like to be able to look them up in that die catalogue!

The collection also includes quite a few Divi antoniniani. Can I still find your die catalogue of that series online, or has it been published?
Curtis Clay

Offline gordian_guy

• Caesar
Re: Die catalogue of double sestertii of Trajan Decius
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2015, 11:35:24 am »

Try This http://qblay.com/DiviSeries/English/index.html

c.rhodes

PS This page gives the email as: qblay.com@gmail.com

Offline curtislclay

• Tribunus Plebis Perpetuus
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2015, 11:53:31 am »
Thanks for the Divi link!

For the double sestertii, I'll try resending my e-mail to the more recent address you provide.
Curtis Clay

Offline siscia_avg

• Praetorian
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2015, 05:11:38 pm »
I tried his homepage from same link http://qblay.com , and found sestertii and aurei too.

All coins are guaranteed for eternity