Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Pillow Amulet?  (Read 2121 times)

chris22121

Pillow Amulet?
« on: March 20, 2015, 06:59:59 pm »
Just so you know I am new to this, but trying to learn. After my grandfather passed I went through his things and knew he had some stuff from the middle east. I started to become interested and have found some great stuff. He used to do digs over there. So when I saw this I thought it was insignificant but then I came across something about Egyptian artifacts. It is made of metal, probably bronze. Basically can anyone tell me if this is a legit Pillow Amulet? What are your thoughts?

All coins are guaranteed for eternity