Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Small AE. coin  (Read 899 times)

Offline kitov

• Consul
Small AE. coin
« on: February 15, 2015, 10:37:09 am »
Please help me for ID.
0.75 gr.Walahia ?

Offline Howard Cole

• Procurator Caesaris
  • Caesar
  • Elymais forever!
Re: Small AE. coin
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2015, 01:26:24 am »
I remember seeing something like this on the board before.  I think you have the right area and it was called a Ban.

a

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2015, 03:44:29 am »
Transylvania (Wallachia, Romania). Radu I, 1377-1383 AD.
Bronze Bani. Sunburst with Latin and Cyrillic letters / Cross with four 6-ray stars, within dotted border. ref: MBR 78a.

Offline kitov

• Consul
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2015, 01:01:05 pm »
Transylvania (Wallachia, Romania). Radu I, 1377-1383 AD.
Bronze Bani. Sunburst with Latin and Cyrillic letters / Cross with four 6-ray stars, within dotted border. ref: MBR 78a.
Thanks explorer.

All coins are guaranteed for eternity