Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Please look at the RECENT ADDITIONS and PRICE REDUCTIONS at the top and bottom of the page. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES! Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Point your mouse to a coin in RECENT ADDITIONS or PRICE REDUCTIONS on this page to see the the price. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES!

FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Medieval, Islamic and Crusader Coins (Moderators: AlexB, quadrans)  |  Topic: LANZ Auction Catalog 33 from 1985 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: LANZ Auction Catalog 33 from 1985  (Read 498 times)
drbdennis
Legionary

« on: March 08, 2015, 01:27:24 pm »

I am trying to find a copy of Lanz Auction Catelog 33 from 1985. Lanz does not have any available for purchase and it is not online. My interest is in coins of the "Barbarossa-Schatz" (Barbarossa Treasure), a hoard associated with the 3rd Crusade of Frederick I. Lanz sold some of the "treasure" coins in Catalogs 29, 31, and 33. I have copies of 29 and 31. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Catalog 33 also featured the Renaissance medals of the Hohenkubin Collection which contributes to the difficulty in finding a copy.

Thank to all for your attention and assistance.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Medieval, Islamic and Crusader Coins (Moderators: AlexB, quadrans)  |  Topic: LANZ Auction Catalog 33 from 1985 « previous next »
Jump to:  

Recent Price Reductions in Forum's Shop