Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Mater Natura  (Read 919 times)

Offline Carausius

• Procurator Caesaris
  • Caesar
    • My Forum Gallery:
Mater Natura
« on: January 27, 2015, 02:07:34 pm »
I'm expecting a shipment of NYINC auction purchases this week, but a snow storm of historic proportions is preventing me from going to the post office. Doesn't mother nature have better things to do than hamper my collecting activities?  :-\  As I am snowed-in, this might be a good day to catch-up on photographing and researching some other recent acquisitions.  It is also a good day to shop on Forum.  I hope all northeast U.S. Forum members are keeping safe during this blizzard and finding productive ways to spend their confinement.

Offline Molinari

• Tribunus Plebis Perpetuus
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
  • My defeat, if understood, should be my glory
Re: Mater Natura
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2015, 03:43:09 pm »
We have about 2 feet and it is still coming down in southern MA.

Who forgot to make the sacrifice???

Pic is of me. 

Offline newbeonecoinobe

• Consul
  • This a great forum
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2015, 04:18:18 pm »
I guess everyone gets their turn in the Barrel.  The last three days here in Colorado Springs has been unseasonable warm like in the the mid 60s and clear blue sky's.  I expect we will get hit a few more times this year just hope it is not one of those 2 footers like Molinari has.  At 7 thousand feet you expect a little snow.

Best Regards
Pete

Offline Meepzorp

• IMPERATOR
  • Caesar
    • Meepzorp's Ancient Coins
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2015, 09:37:00 pm »
Who forgot to make the sacrifice???

Hi Nick,

:) ;D :) ;D :) ;D

I think it was me. I got confused. I wasn't sure which god I was supposed to make the offering to. ;D

Was I supposed to make the sacrifice to Achelous, Skylla, or the Flying Spaghetti Monster? :)

Meepzorp

All coins are guaranteed for eternity