I still cannot get on the site...
502 Bad Gateway - Response Error, a bad response was received from another proxy server or the destination origin server.
Odd. I get on no problem, I just checked again, with both Chrome and IE
A web search suggests that, if the page works for some people, the 502 error probably relates to corrupted files at the user end (i.e. Joe's PC), or the users firewall, or relates to the users ISP network connections, and suggests:
- try to reload the desired page
- clear cache / cookies relating to that page
- try another browser e.g. Chrome or IE
- restart in safe mode, check if the website works, restart normally
- check firewall conflicts eg having both windows and virus-checker firewall operating
- if these don't work assume it is an issue with your ISP and come back later